For the purposes of the emergency planning legislation1, the general category 1 responders2, whose principal roles are to assess the risk of emergencies occurring and to make, maintain and publish appropriate plans3, are:
(1) county and county borough councils4;
(2) district councils5;
(3) London borough councils6;
(4) the Common Council of the City of London7;
(5) the Greater London Authority8;
(6) the Council of the Isles of Scilly9;
(7) chief officers of police10;
(8) the Chief Constable of the Police Service of Scotland11
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234