No person may:
(1) construct premises he intends to be used to produce chemical weapons1;
(2) alter premises in circumstances where he intends that they will be used to produce chemical weapons2;
(3) install or construct equipment he intends to be used to produce chemical weapons3;
(4) alter equipment in circumstances where he intends that it will be used to produce chemical weapons4;
(5) permit the construction on land he occupies of premises he intends to be used to produce chemical weapons
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234