It is an offence1 for a person to:
(1) use a prohibited munition2;
(2) develop or produce a prohibited munition3;
(3) acquire4 a prohibited munition5;
(4) make arrangements under which another person acquires a prohibited munition6;
(5) have a prohibited munition in his possession7;
(6) transfer a prohibited munition8; or
(7) make arrangements under which another person transfers a prohibited munition9.
It is also an offence to assist, encourage or
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234