A person commits an offence1 if he:
(1) causes an animal fight2 to take place, or attempts to do so3;
(2) knowingly receives money for admission to an animal fight4;
(3) knowingly publicises a proposed animal fight5;
(4) provides information about an animal fight to another with the intention of enabling or encouraging attendance at the fight6;
(5) makes or accepts a bet on the outcome of an animal fight or on the likelihood of anything occurring or not occurring in the course of an animal fight7;
(6) takes part in an animal fight8;
(7) has in his possession
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234