To apply for a licence to breed dogs1 an applicant must submit:
(1) an application in a form and manner approved by the local authority2;
(2) a draft enhancement and enrichment programme3;
(3) a draft socialisation programme4;
(4) details of the anticipated number of adult dogs5 and puppies6 to be present on the premises at any one time7; and
(5) such supporting documentation as the authority reasonably requires8.
The applicant must pay any appropriate fee9.
On receipt of an application10, a local authority must inspect the applicant's premises and if satisfied that the licence conditions are or will be met, with
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234