344. Travel expenses and living away from home.

A licence holder1 may not arrange for a worker2 to take up a position3 if, in order to take up that position, the worker must occupy accommodation other than his home, unless:


    (1)     suitable accommodation will be available for the worker and details have been provided to the worker, including the terms on which it is offered and any cost4; and


    (2)     suitable arrangements have been made for the worker to travel to such accommodation5.

Where a worker is to be supplied to a labour user other than as the labour user's employee, or is under the age of 18,6