Seeds regulations1 may:
(1) impose conditions as to the persons authorised to take samples and the places where samples may be taken2;
(2) require part of a sample to be given to the owner of the seeds3 or some other person4;
(3) prescribe the manner of division of samples5;
(4) impose duties as to the marking, labelling and preservation of parts of samples6; and
(5) provide for the identification, by the labelling or marking of their container or by some other method, of seeds from which a sample has been taken
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234