121. Regulations and licences for the importation and keeping of destructive animals.

The Secretary of State and the Welsh Ministers1 may make regulations with respect to ports of importation, the form of containers for transport, the premises where the animals may be kept and establishing precautions against escape2. They may also prescribe forms and conditions of licences3 and, with the approval of the Treasury4, fees for the grant or renewal of licences5. Pursuant to these powers regulations have been made in connection with the keeping of mink6. The Secretary of State and the Welsh Ministers may grant or renew licences and revoke licences for breach of the terms thereof, or breach