421. Recovery of grant; revocation of approval.

At any time after approving proposals for a grant for an amalgamation or boundary adjustment1, or for an individual relinquishing occupation of an uncommercial unit2, the Secretary of State and the Welsh Ministers may recover any such grant or part thereof and revoke the approval in whole or in part, if it appears to them:


    (1)     that any condition imposed in giving approval has not been complied with3;


    (2)     in the case of proposals for the carrying out of work, that the work has been badly done, or is being unreasonably delayed, or is unlikely to be completed4; or