A prescription for feeding stuffs containing a veterinary medicinal product1 is valid for three months or such shorter period as may be specified2, must be sufficient for only one course of treatment3, and must contain:
(1) the name and address of the person prescribing the product4;
(2) the qualifications enabling the person to prescribe the product5;
(3) the name and address of the keeper of the animals to be treated6;
(4) the species of animal, identification and number of the animals7;
(5) the premises at which the animals are kept if this is different from
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234