Provision is made for authorised officers to have a power1 to enter any premises2 for the purposes of enforcing provisions3 relating to EU marketing rules4. An authorised officer who has lawfully entered premises for enforcing such provisions may for those purposes:
(1) require any person to provide such assistance, information or facilities as the authorised officer may reasonably require5;
(2) make any enquiries, observe any activity or process, and take photographs6;
(3) inspect and search the premises7;
(4) inspect any machinery or equipment, and any other article on the premises8;
(5) inspect and take samples of any horticultural produce
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234