The functions of the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority1 are:
(1) to carry out the functions relating to the licensing of gangmasters2 that are conferred on it by the Gangmasters (Licensing) Act 20043;
(2) to ensure the carrying out of such inspections as it considers necessary of persons holding licences under that Act4;
(3) to keep under review generally the activities of persons acting as gangmasters5;
(4) to supply information held by it to specified persons in accordance with the statutory provisions6;
(5) to keep under review the operation of the Act7;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234