The functions of the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board1 are the provision of any of the following services2:
(1) promoting or undertaking scientific research3;
(2) promoting or undertaking inquiry4 as to materials and equipment and as to methods of production, management and labour utilisation4;
(3) promoting the production and marketing of standard products5;
(4) promoting the better definition of trade descriptions and consistency in the use of trade descriptions6;
(5) developing, promoting, marketing or operating standards relating to the quality of products or systems for the classification of products7;
(6) developing, reviewing or operating schemes for the certification of
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234