An order establishing an agricultural board1 must assign to that board a function or functions2, which may include:
(1) promoting or undertaking scientific research3;
(2) promoting or undertaking inquiry4 as to materials and equipment5 and methods of production, management and labour utilisation6;
(3) promoting the production and marketing of standard products7;
(4) promoting the better definition of trade descriptions and consistency in the use of trade descriptions8;
(5) developing, promoting, marketing or operating standards relating to the quality of products9 or systems for the classification of products10;
(6) developing, reviewing or operating schemes
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234