The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board1 may establish a subsidiary company for each of the following industries:
(1) the beef and sheep industry in England2;
(2) the cereal and oilseed industries in the United Kingdom3;
(3) the horticulture industry in Great Britain4;
(4) the milk industry in Great Britain5;
(5) the pig industry in England6; and
(6) the potato industry in Great Britain7,
within the scope of the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board Order 20088
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234