37. 'Fertilisers' and 'feeding stuffs'.

4.     Fertilisers and Feeding Stuffs

(1)     Regulation of Sale and Marketing of Fertilisers and Feeding Stuffs

(i)     Interpretation

37.     'Fertilisers' and 'feeding stuffs'.

For the purposes of the legislation governing transactions in fertilisers and feeding stuffs1, 'fertiliser' means a fertiliser used for the cultivation of crops or plants of any description, including trees2; and 'feeding stuff' means material for oral feeding to pet animals3 or farmed creatures4, whether or not containing additives, which is either:


    (1)     a product of vegetable or animal origin in its natural state (whether