The old improvements1 for which compensation is payable are:
(1) erection, alteration or enlargement of buildings2;
(2) formation of silos3;
(3) making and planting of osier beds4;
(4) making of water meadows or works of irrigation5;
(5) making of gardens6;
(6) making or improvement of roads or bridges7;
(7) making or improvement of watercourses, ponds, wells or reservoirs or of works for the application of water power or for the supply of water for agricultural8 or domestic purposes9;
(8) making or removal of permanent fences
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234