515. Scope of statutory compensation.

(ii)     Statutory Right to Compensation on Quitting Holding

515.     Scope of statutory compensation.

Compensation under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 is payable to tenants1 on quitting their holdings2 for disturbance3, for the continuous adoption of a special system of farming4, for the making of specified improvements and for certain tenant-right matters5. Where compensation is payable for disturbance, additional compensation to assist in the reorganisation of the tenant's affairs is also generally payable6. A right to compensation is also given to landlords7 for deterioration or dilapidation of