570. Notice of arbitration claims.

570.     Notice of arbitration claims.

Any claim for compensation under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 by the landlord1 or the tenant2 must be made before the expiration of two months from the termination of the tenancy3 or the termination of occupation where a tenant lawfully remains in occupation4 of part of a holding after the termination of the tenancy and the claim relates to that part5. This provision does not refer to cases where, under the contract of tenancy itself, for example in an express holdover clause, possession of one part of the