553. Landlord's compensation under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 for particular deterioration.

A landlord1 of an agricultural holding2 governed by the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 is entitled to recover from a tenant3, when that tenant quits the holding on the termination4 of his tenancy5, compensation in respect of the dilapidation or deterioration of, or damage to, any part6 of the holding or anything in or on the holding caused by the non-fulfilment by the tenant of his responsibilities to farm