761. Exemptions from control of Rural Development Boards.

The consent of a Rural Development Board1 is not required in the following cases: transfers to or from a local authority2, the Environment Agency3, a national park authority4, the National Trust5, and certain other specified bodies6; transfers by an individual to a member of his family7 or to the trustees of a settlement exclusively for the benefit of members of his family