481. Case H: ministry amalgamations.

481.     Case H: ministry amalgamations.

Case H applies where the notice to quit1 is given by the Secretary of State or the Welsh Ministers2 and the Secretary of State certifies or the Welsh Ministers certify in writing that the notice to quit is given in order to enable him or them to use or dispose of the land for the purpose of any amalgamation3 or the reshaping of any agricultural unit4, and the instrument under which the tenancy was granted contains an acknowledgement signed by the tenant5 that the tenancy is subject