475. Case B: non-agricultural use.

475.     Case B: non-agricultural use.

Case B applies where the notice to quit1 is given on the ground that the land is required for a use2, other than for agriculture3:

(1)     for which permission has been granted on an application under the enactments relating to town and country planning (and any enactment amending or replacing any of those Acts)4;

(2)     for which permission under those enactments is granted by a general development order5 by reason only of the fact that the use is authorised by a private or local Act6, an order approved by both Houses of Parliament or