292. Notice of convictions and judgments.

If a person is convicted of an offence by or before a court in the United Kingdom, or a judgment is given against a person by a court in civil proceedings in the United Kingdom1, then the court may make arrangements to bring the conviction or judgment to the attention of the lead enforcement authority2 if it appears to the court that: