| Commentary

349 Gross distribution agreement

| Commentary

349 Gross distribution agreement

In the case of a gross distribution agreement there is no specified order of recoupment, and the distributor’s gross receipts are split between the distributor and the producer from the very beginning. The distributor will expect under this arrangement to take 65% or 70% of the receipts. the remaining balance of 30% or 35% being payable to the producer. The costs of prints and advertising will be borne by the distributor out of the distributor’s share of gross receipts, the advantage for the producer of this type of arrangement being that there is a flow of

To continue reading
View the latest version of this document, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial