| Commentary

327 General

| Commentary


327 General

Administration enables an insolvent partnership to obtain an indulgence (or moratorium) in respect of its debts by the appointment of an administrator either by1:

  1. 327.1

        an order of the court;

  2. 327.2

        the holder of an agricultural floating charge2; or

  3. 327.3

        the members of an insolvent partnership.

The forms prescribed for use in partnership insolvency must be used3.

To continue reading
View the latest version of this document, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial