301 Administration order without hearing

Where the court officer is unable to fix a rate (whether because he considers that the debtor’s means are insufficient or otherwise), he must refer the request to the district judge1. Where the district judge considers that he is able to do so without the attendance of the parties, he may fix the proposed rate providing for payment of the debts included in the list in full or to such extent and within such a period as appears practicable in the circumstances of the case2. Where the proposed rate is fixed in this manner, the

To continue reading
View the latest version of this document, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial