The In-house Story
You’re sitting at your desk. Emails are flying backwards and forwards from sales, customers, law firms and your finance director. Where do you start?
On the one hand, you’re fire-fighting and managing risk. You have to know about almost everything from employment issues to large scale M&A. On the other hand, you know that understanding the business, stakeholder management and effective team management is increasingly critical to the role of the in-house lawyer.
No-one understands this the way LexisNexis does. Why? Because we spend hundreds of hours every month listening to in-house lawyers.
As a result, we’ve developed an unrivalled portfolio – specifically tailored to in-house counsel – providing practical guidance, legal resources, news and analysis, commercial and professional development tools – all you need to succeed as both a skilled lawyer and business person.
Why choose LexisNexis In-house?
Working with your market we have developed a tailored package for in-house teams, giving access to an unrivalled portfolio and enabling you to both confidently advise the business quickly and add value:
- Find practical answers fast, with punchy practice notes that get straight to the point. 1000s of precedents, template policies and clauses with direct links to the most comprehensive analysis of English law for when you need to dig deeper.
- Manage the compliance burden and safeguard business reputation with risk management toolkits, training materials for risk strategy roll out and template company policies.
- Shape business success with exclusive business skills guidance to accelerate your professional development and effectively manage your legal department.
- Stay ahead of the game with news analysis written by in-house experts, focused on business implications and next steps to take.
- We also share market insight from our networks; regularly talking to hundreds of in-house lawyers and teams to gain best practice.
View LexisNexis In-house brochure
Amplifying the voice of the client - access the report here >>
What is at the heart of the law firm client disconnect? We commissioned research from Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, and the findings have been written up in this report.