Rely on the most comprehensive, up-to-date legal content designed and curated by lawyers for lawyers
Work faster and smarter to improve your drafting productivity without increasing risk
Accelerate the creation and use of high quality and trusted legal documents and forms
Streamline how you manage your legal business with proven tools and processes
Manage risk and compliance in your organisation to reduce your risk profile
Stay up to date and informed with insights from our trusted experts, news and information sources
Access the best content in the industry, effortlessly — confident that your news is trustworthy and up to date.
Find up-to-date guidance on points of law and then easily pull up sources to support your advice with Lexis PSL
Check out our straightforward definitions of common legal terms.
Our trusted tax intelligence solutions, highly-regarded exam training and education materials help guide and tutor Tax professionals
Access our unrivalled global news content, business information and analytics solutions
Insurance, risk and compliance intelligence using big data, proprietary linking and advanced analytics.
A leading provider of software platforms for professional services firms
In-depth analysis, commentary and practical information to help you protect your business
LexisNexis Blogs shed light on topics affecting the legal profession and the issues you're facing
Legal professionals trust us to help navigate change. Find out how we help ensure they exceed expectations
Lex Chat is a LexisNexis current affairs podcast sharing insights on topics for the legal profession
Discuss the latest legal developments, ask questions, and share best practice with other LexisPSL subscribers
This month’s LexisPSL Banking & Finance highlights include:
• LMA produces supplement to Finance Parties' Rights clause
• LMA publishes guidance on financial regulation and the loan market
• LMA revises East Africa, Nigeria and Zambia facility agreement
• Revision of NYPE time charter party issued
Debt capital markets
• ESMA issues papers on the EU credit rating industry
• ISDA issues Asia-Pacific regulatory profiles
• Draft RTS finalised for the central clearing of CDS
Real estate finance
• LMA amends REF Facility Agreements and produces financial covenant cure rider
• Cross-border effectiveness of the BRRD bail-in power
• ESMA proposes delayed submission of MiFID II regulatory technical standards
• ESMA publishes its priorities for 2016
Also in this month’s update:
• A full list of cases covered by the Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance team this month
• Key cases and relevant updates for Banking & Finance lawyers from LexisPSL Restructuring & Insolvency.
Click here to access the October 2015 update
Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK
* denotes a required field
Neeta started her legal career at Allen & Overy in 2008 in the midst of the global financial crisis and the collapse of Lehmans where she gained most of her paralegal experience.
Neeta also did a short stint in litigation at the Revenue and Customs Prosecutions Office in 2006. Neeta graduated with a 2:1 honours degree from University of London, Queen Mary College and went on to obtain a distinction from the College of Law in the Legal Practice. She has been working at Lexis Nexis since April 2013.
0330 161 1234