Tolley's Guide to the Charities Act 2006
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
Tolley’s Guide to the Charities Act 2006 focuses on the impact of the Act and fully explains to charities and their advisers the impact of the long anticipated regulations. Packed with quality commentary and written by an authoritative and well-respected author in the field of charity law, Tolley's Guide to the Charities Act book is the essential guide to the new developments for charities and their advisers.
Tolley's Guide to the Charities Act analyses all the key changes, including:
- The new legal definitions
- The introduction of the new charitable form, the Charitable Incorporated Organisation
- Facilitation of easier mergers and collaboration between charities
- Creation of the new Charities Tribunal
- Introduction of the Public Benefit Test
Click here to view brochure
The book includes the Act in full, supplemented by detailed commentary.