The Civil Court Practice 2013 (The Green Book) Hardcopy and eBook Set
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
- eBook and Hardcopy
- Your Price: £339.50
Whether you’re practicing in the High Court or county courts, you need the Green Book. This esteemed guide is essential to bringing, defending and appealing civil proceedings and has indispensible coverage of the Civil Procedure Rules.
The Green Book is known for its clear, comprehensive and pertinent explanation of the Rules, the cases and their application. This detailed coverage is unrivalled by other texts on civil procedure and places the Green Book firmly at the top of the litigation tree.
The Green Book package:
- Volume One examines procedure in the civil courts and contains the Civil Procedure Rules (Reissued for free in October).
- Volume Two covers general and more specific jurisdictions of the civil courts. Also included are the Supreme Court Rules and Practice Directions and the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council Rules and Practice Directions.
- Forms Supplement sets out all available forms listed in CPR PD 4 together with some additional forms.
- Procedural Tables Supplement sets out the procedures to be followed in different circumstances, minimising the risk of error.
- A CD–ROM provides the full text and the complete set of editable forms that can be downloaded (free updated replacements sent August and October).
- Civil Court News, a quarterly newsletter summarising recent cases and articles on the latest developments.
- eBook, get expert advice on the move.
Essential commentary and explanatory notes are included throughout, written by an expert editorial board, including Lord Justices of Appeal, QBD and Chancery Masters, district judges and leading practitioners.
All in 2 main volumes – nothing archived. Available in four formats – book, CD–ROM, eBook and online as part of the Civil Procedure menu.
The 2013 edition includes all recent updates to the CPR.
Subscribers who take The Civil Court Practice on standing order each year can receive a discount on the price. For more details contact Customer Services on +44 (0)845 370 1234 or fax + 44 (0)20 8662 2012
Special Offer for Students
Pupils within three years of call, newly qualified or students can benefit from a 60% discount. So rather than £534.96 (inc. VAT) this must–have guide will cost just £213.98 (inc. VAT).
To redeem your discount, simply fill in the Special Order Form and get your Head of Chambers, Partner, Training Principal or Course Leader to sign it.
For more information on LexisNexis eBooks please visit: www.lexisnexis.co.uk/eBooks