Scammell and Densham's Law of Agricultural Holdings Ninth edition
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
Are you aware that the supplement to this book is now available? Order your copy of Scammell and Densham's Law of Agricultural Holdings Ninth edition - Supplement now.
The ninth edition of this definitive text on Scammell and Densham's Law of Agricultural Holdings provides practical analysis of the law of agricultural holdings in an authoritative and accessible manner.
What is included in Scammell and Densham's Law of Agricultural Holdings Ninth Edition
- It contains a fully updated commentary on the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995, taking into account all the changes since the previous edition.
- Scammell and Densham's Law of Agricultural Holdings also contains the full text of all relevant statutes and statutory instruments, as well as forms and precedents for both types of tenancy.
- Written by leading practitioners, in a convenient bound format, Law of Agricultural Holdings is an indispensable reference to the law which will be helpful to lawyers, land agents and surveyors practising in this area.
- Scammell and Densham's Law of Agricultural Holdings also includes a section highlighting the Mid Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy.
You can purchase Scammell and Densham's Law of Agricultural Holdings main work and supplement set here
1. History of Law of Agricultural Holdings;
2. Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995;
Part I - Introduction;
Part II - Formation of a farm business tenancy;
Part III - The tenancy agreement;
Part IV - Termination of a farm business tenancy;
Part V - Fixtures and compensation for improvements;
Part VI - Miscellaneous;
3. Agricultural Holdings Act 1986;
Part I - Security of Tenure;
Part II - The tenancy agreement;
Part III - Termination of a 1986 Act tenancy;
Part IV - Succession on death or retirement of tenant;
Part V - Compensation on quitting;
Part VI - Miscellaneous;
4. Dispute Resolution;
5. Milk Quota the Mid-Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy;
Appendix I - Legislation;
Part 1 - Statutes;
Part 2 - Statutory Instruments;
Part 3 - European Union Legislation;
Appendix II - Forms and Precedents;
Part 1 - Farm Business Tenancies under the 1995 Act;
Part 2 - Agricultural Holdings under the 1986 Act;
Appendix III - Arbitration
"...overall, the 9th edition is every bit as essential to the agricultural practitioner as the previous editions were but, with its new editorial team and wider sweep, this new edition is likely to be even more useful than its predecessors..." (HEALTH - JANUARY 2008)