Restructuring Law & Practice Second edition
Welcome to LexisNexisNot yet published
Ordering titles that are not yet published
You can place an order now for any of our titles that are not yet published and we will not charge you until we send you the book or service. Price on publication of the title may vary from the price shown. When you place an order for not yet published titles, we will contact you to confirm that thetitle is reserved for you. You will be sent the title when it is published, and invoiced or charged at that time. If you decide you no longer require the title simply return it to us and your order will be cancelled.
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
Restructuring Law & Practice is the how-to bible for restructuring. The credit crunch and market volatility are driving an increase in restructurings.
No other book covers the practical aspects of out of court restructurings covering the consensual arena or looks at the law and practice in a sustained and systematic way.
Howard and Hedger bring a coherent and comprehensive approach to the complex practice of restructuring in the UK and beyond.
Benefits of Restructuring Law & Practice Second edition
- Benefits from detailed analysis of the directors duties aspects post-CA 2006, application of International Accounting Standards, and detailed coverage of rights issues.
- First and only commentary on the steps practitioners need to take in a restructuring
- Practical, transactional focus combining a banking industry authority and a legal expert
- Walks readers through the practical steps of the transaction, warning what to look out for and advising re documents
- Gives insights into the documentation and all the practical actions that need to be taken
- Written in such a way as to be of immense value to accountants, lawyers and bankers