Paget's Law of Banking 14th edition
Welcome to LexisNexisNot yet published
Ordering titles that are not yet published
You can place an order now for any of our titles that are not yet published and we will not charge you until we send you the book or service. Price on publication of the title may vary from the price shown. When you place an order for not yet published titles, we will contact you to confirm that thetitle is reserved for you. You will be sent the title when it is published, and invoiced or charged at that time. If you decide you no longer require the title simply return it to us and your order will be cancelled.
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
First published in 1904, Paget's Law of Banking has established itself as the leading practitioner text on banking law, combining meticulous accuracy and depth with a clear approach to this complex area.
Paget's Law of Banking 14th edition has been updated and expanded to provide a thoroughly modern approach to the subject matter, while remaining unique in providing a comprehensive, clear and accurate statement of the law of banking, with a particular emphasis on the principles which underpin the case law.
Key benefits of Paget's Law of Banking 13th Edition:
- Spectrum relating to fixed and floating charges
- Contains New Banking Codes
- Amendments to FSMA
- Enterprise Act 2002 and many other changes in insolvency law
- Restatement of the court’s jurisdiction to attach foreign debts
- Developments in letters of credit and demand guarantee case law
- Over 150 new cases across the entire field of banking law included.