Paget's Law of Banking 14th edition
Welcome to LexisNexisNot yet published
Ordering titles that are not yet published
You can place an order now for any of our titles that are not yet published and we will not charge you until we send you the book or service. Price on publication of the title may vary from the price shown. When you place an order for not yet published titles, we will contact you to confirm that thetitle is reserved for you. You will be sent the title when it is published, and invoiced or charged at that time. If you decide you no longer require the title simply return it to us and your order will be cancelled.
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
Paget’s Law of Banking has established itself as the leading practitioner text on banking law, combining meticulous accuracy and depth with a clear approach to this complex area.
The 14th edition has a new author team from leading banking law chambers 3 Verulam Buildings, led by general editors Ali Malek QC and John Odgers QC. They have completely restructured the book as well as updated it to ensure that it is as close as possible to current practice.
Key updates to Paget’s Law of Banking 14th edition:
- The amendment of the regulatory regime by the Financial Services Act 2012 and the creation of the FCA and PRA
- Changes in the fields of payment services, data protection and money laundering driven by European law
- New chapters on bank regulation, money laundering, data protection, consumer credit, payment services, advising on financial products and retail derivatives
- A new section on bank lending, centred around extensive new material on hierarchies of lending and on the syndication of loans
- Existing chapters have been reviewed for relevance and ease of use and updated to reflect recent case law in fields such as guarantees, insolvency and documentary credits