New Law Journal
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
This leading weekly legal magazine provides expert independent analysis, news and commentary on developments and news in litigation and dispute resolution.
Relaunched in 2008, NLJ provides unrivalled coverage across the core practice areas of commercial employment law, family law, personal injury, property/landlord and tenant and public law.
Other contentious areas of law are covered on a regular basis including media, consumer, data privacy and freedom of information and wills and probate.
Key changes to law and practice are presented in an easily digestible and practical format, together with detailed discussion of the implications and practical advice.
High profile contributors also provide authoritative commentary and opinion.
What does NLJ offer?
* An easy way to obtain up to 100% of your CPD points - FREE. Simply visit www.new-law-journal.co.uk for further details
* A panel of district and circuit judges answers readers' questions on family, civil and insolvency law and practice
* Procedure and practice: critical know-how on all procedural matters and expert opinion and updates on the CPR and costs
* Inside court: unrivalled law reports and summaries
* Our popular back page columns offer a mix of lively, acerbic and charming comment
What does NLJ offer?
* Specialists: Weekly updates and features across core practice areas, everything you need to know in employment law, personal injury, property/landlord and tenant, public law and family law. Other contentious areas of law will be covered on a regular basis including media, consumer, data privacy and freedom of information and wills and probate. * Commercial: The latest on City and EU litigation matters. Leading firms will bring you analysis on high end, large scale disputes in areas including banking, insurance, intellectual property, competition and tax. * Procedure and practice: Critical know-how on all procedural matters and expert opinion and updates on the CPR and costs. * Inside court: Unrivalled law reports and summaries. * Risk management and professional development focus: Includes NLJ?s FREE online CPD service where you can earn 100% of your CPD points, accredited by both the Law Society and the Bar Council.