Margo: Aviation Insurance Fourth edition
Welcome to LexisNexisNot yet published
Ordering titles that are not yet published
You can place an order now for any of our titles that are not yet published and we will not charge you until we send you the book or service. Price on publication of the title may vary from the price shown. When you place an order for not yet published titles, we will contact you to confirm that thetitle is reserved for you. You will be sent the title when it is published, and invoiced or charged at that time. If you decide you no longer require the title simply return it to us and your order will be cancelled.
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
The fourth edition of this highly regarded work examines all forms of aviation insurance, and includes a detailed analysis of its practical applications and of the workings of the international aviation insurance market.
Fully updated to include all new developments in the area of aviation insurance practice and law since the previous edition, this is an essential work.
Margo: Aviation Insurance Fourth edition includes:
- Detailed coverage of the impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorism acts on the writing of war and terrorism insurance
- The establishment of the Aviation Insurance Clauses Group as a replacement for the Joint Technical and Clauses Committee
- Discussion of new policy forms, clauses and endorsements adopted by the insurance market since 2000, including such endorsements as AVN67c and AVN99 covering the interests of aircraft financiers and lessors
- Changes in the structure and regulation of Lloyd's, developments in law governing insurance companies and underwriters at Lloyd's, and in the interpretation of aviation policies
- Developments in European Union law which impact on the London Market.
This is the only text of its kind that describes in complete detail the structure and workings of the London aviation insurance market, the writing of aviation insurance, the kinds of coverage which are available, including hovercraft and spacecraft insurance, and the legal principles involved in the interpretation of aviation insurance policies, this readily accessible text will be of significant value to all with a business or legal interest in this subject.