Knight's Guide to Building Regulations (With Approved Documents)
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
Knight's Guide to Building Regulations provides full annotated text of the Building Regulations 2010 for England and Wales, plus associated Statutory Instruments, Approved Documents and other official publications.
Knight's Guide to Building Regulations includes:
- Full annotated text of the Building Regulations, plus unannotated text as an appendix
- Statutory Instruments relating to Charges, Approved Inspectors, and Inner London Building Control
- Determinations and Appeals by the Secretary of State
- Approved Documents
- Digest of important case law
- Archived versions of Building Regulations 2000 and AI Regulations 2000, with full detailed commentary.
Key benefits of Knight's Guide to Building Regulations:
- Commentary on the Approved Documents
- All relevant circulars and guidance material dating back to 1992 reproduced
- Expert guidance for all those concerned with building construction and design who need a complete understanding of the regulations governing building work.
Knight's Guide to Building Regulations is a four-volume looseleaf plus 'Limiting thermal bridging and air leakage' binder, five updates per year, invoiced separately.
Contents of Knight's Guide to Building Regulations:
1. Legal Overview
2. Manual to the Building Regulations
3. Building in London
4. Building Act 1984
5. Building Regulations 2010
6. Local Acts
7. Commentary on Approved Documents and Proposals for Changes to Requirements
8. Building (Local Authority Charges) Regulations 2010
9. Building (Approved Inspectors) Regulations 2010
10. Appeals and Determinations
11. Circulars and Guidance
12. Insurance and Liabilities
13. Building Control Procedures
14. Digest of Cases