Knight's Guide to Best Value and Public Procurement
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
- Looseleaf Subscription
This two-volume looseleaf service provides coverage of local government, procurement law and practice, best value European procurement law, TUPE and Public/Private Partnerships (including PFI).
Knight's Guide to Best Value and Public Procurement includes:
* Commentary on procurement practice and procedure, strategic procurement issues and bidding for local authority contracts
* All relevant circulars and guidance notes on competition and procurement reproduced
* European directives on building and civil engineering works, supplies services and utilities (legislation with commentary)
* Regulations implementing the directives in the UK (legislation with commentary)
* In-depth commentary on TUPE, with relevant legislation
* Commentary on Public/Private Partnerships (including PFI), with relevant legislation.
This looseleaf service will be an important source of reference for legal and management executives in local authorities and the related private sector in England and Wales, development corporations, police and fire authorities and other public authorities.
Two-volume looseleaf, approximately four updates per year, invoiced separately.
Division A: Best Value, Procurement and Efficiency
Division B: Local Government Procurement: Law and Practice
Division C: Local Government Procurement: Legislation
Division D: Procurement Guidance
Division E: Other Guidance
Division F: Charging and Trading
Division G: Transfers of Undertakings and Workforce Matters
Division H: Local Authority Public Private Partnerships and PFI (not included until March 2010)