Intellectual Property in Designs
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
Intellectual Property in Designs is a comprehensive yet practical reference source for the various IP rights protecting designs. Providing guidance on individual circumstances where clients need to be advised about an infringement or the protection for a design, the title includes examples and illustrations of infringements and designs that are or are not protectable.
Written by an experienced IP author and practitioner, with contributions from foreign contributors, it covers UK and EU-wide law as well as other major jurisdictions such as the US, Japan and China.
Part I: Design Rights in the UK
1. Introduction and historical background
2. Registered Designs: UK transitional provisions
3. The Old Law of UK Registered Designs
4. The New Law of UK Registered Designs and Community Designs
5. Interpretation of the New Law of Community and Registered Designs
6. The Law of UK Unregistered Design Rights
7. Threats of Infringement Proceedings
Part II: Design Rights in Jurisdictions outside the UK
13. The United States