Environmental Law and Procedures Management (PIA Version)
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
- Looseleaf Subscription
Covering all aspects of environmental management including compliance, policy and audit planning, this looseleaf service guides the user through key concerns such as sustainability, taxation and accounting, reporting and standards, as well as fundamental technical management issues such as the contaminated land and Environmental Permitting regimes.
Useful features of the work include:
- List of environmental legislation including regulations in accordance with the requirement under ISO 14001
- An introduction covering the route of new legislation including the influence of pressure groups and lobbying, international treaties and the European Union, with a section on forthcoming changes
- Checklists, proformas, policy statements, statistics and case studies illustrate good practice guidance throughout
- A Stop Press section containing concise summaries of the most recent developments in environmental law and policy
Included in the price is a looseleaf, CD-ROM and four updates a year (first year included in purchase price then chargeable per annum thereafter). The CD-ROM provides the full text of the looseleaf plus complete texts of all the relevant Acts of Parliament and regulations. Also updated quarterly, the CD-ROM software enables users to rapidly search and navigate the text, fill in forms and print out copy and provides an integral 'build' list for document manipulation.
All the information in the work has been reviewed in relation to the jurisdictions of Scotland and Northern Ireland with the main text covering England and Wales.
An essential companion for health and safety practitioners with environmental responsibilities, environmental managers and their advisers.
PART A: Environmental legislation
- External drivers to the practical application of environmental laws
PART B: Business Issues
PART C: Environmental planning
PART D: Environmental compliance
- Contaminated land
- Emissions into the atmosphere
- Energy efficiency
- Control of dangerous substances
- Transport of dangerous substances
- Waste management
- Water pollution
PART E: Environmental Policy