Criminal Law and Justice Weekly
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
- Your Price: £203.40
Criminal Law & Justice Weekly, is essential for providing criminal law professionals and those working within the courts with invaluable analysis and comment on the weeks issues.
Criminal Law & Justice Weekly is an indispensable resource maintaining the values and incisive content from 173 years of publishing (formerly known as Justice of the Peace). Criminal Law & Justice offers a new and much improved design presented in a digestible format for easier navigation.
New and enhanced sections include:
- JP Reporter – essential case digests and judgments provided by leading experts
- Foundations – criminal justice agencies deliver news and information to keep you up to date on important new developments and changes
- Discussion Point – a mix of views and opinions on contentious issues in criminal law
- Practical Points – where your questions are answered by specialists in their field
- Judicial Appointments – latest judicial appointments together with Court Movers; who’s moving where in the world of solicitors and barristers, along with the movements of Chief Executives, Justices’ Clerks and legal managers
- Justice Worldwide – the latest news on the global application of the rule of law and key projects and developments in the criminal justice system from around the globe.
A substantive annual index is included in the subscription.
Subscribers also receive free access to the CL&JW website and forum site at http://www.criminallawandjustice.co.uk
Number of issues: 52
Magazine Editor: Diana Rose