Butterworths Insolvency Law Handbook 17th edition
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
The most comprehensive single collection of statutory source material and practice directions relating to insolvency law in England, Wales and Scotland.
Adopting a user–friendly, chronological layout, it covers the most important statutes, statutory instruments and European legislation. Legislation is printed as currently in force with all amendments, repeals and revocations, providing full assurance that you are advising clients accurately.
This prestigious handbook makes research time efficient and effortless. This text is the essential reference source for lawyers, accountants, insolvency practitioners, regulators and students.
- Part I – Insolvency Legislation
- Part II – EC and International Materials
- Part III – Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986
- Part IV – Bankruptcy (Scotland) Act 1985
- Part V – Insolvency Statutory Instruments
- Part VI – Miscellaneous