Overview Call us on 0845 520 5500
Get the full picture – the best legal and tax minds via live video broadcast
- LexisNexis Webinars consist of a one-hour, live and interactive audio-video web broadcast that provides a convenient and cost-effective way for you to keep up to date.
- Delivered by leading industry experts, our webinars cover the key developments that will impact you and offer practical insights and useful tips.
- You can participate in the live debate by submitting questions in real time or view the webinar on-demand for up to one year from the date of the live broadcast.
"Very thorough. Insolvency training delivered by insolvency experts for insolvency professionals."
- Squire Sanders
Why LexisNexis Webinars?
- Authoritative – learn about the latest legal and regulatory developments from the leading experts in the field
- Engaging – listen to our speakers debating the current key issues and question them directly during live webinars
- Trustworthy – the only webinars supported by LexisLibrary offering extensive downloads including case reports, transcripts and speakers slides
- Cost effective – development of professional knowledge with minimal impact on billable hours and your working day
- Rewarding – all webinars are CPD accredited by the SRA, Bar Standards Board and ILEX
Offering minimal impact on your working day, covering the hottest topics and bringing the industry’s experts to you whenever and wherever you choose, LexisNexis Webinars offer the ideal solution for your training needs.
"Interesting delivery, good relevant and factual content – the time passed quickly."
- Allen Barfields
How much do they cost?
With 25 practice areas in law and 4 practice areas in tax, we offer you the flexibility to select relevant webinars to your firm, whether you purchase a single webinar or an annual subscription.
There are three ways to buy:
12-month subscription: £384 + VAT per user Individual user access to all webinars for 12-months (for pricing for more than one user please fill in our online contact form)
Purchase a single webinar: £89 +VAT per user Purchase a single webinar for unlimited users: £150 + VAT