On the Case. On the go. On your iPad.
Lexis Library free apps
Download our free iPhone apps today to allow you to search cases and legal terms on the go
On the Case
- On the Case provides Lexis®Library subscribers on-the-go access to a wide range of case law.
- If you need a quick recap on a specific case or you wish to browse a case by topic, On the Case allows you to search for cases by name, citation or key word and results are displayed along with key words and summary.
- To guide you towards good law, each case is given a status signal indicating how it has been treated by the courts.
- Whether you are studying for a career in law or you are already in practice, this App, powered by LexisNexis, will prove an invaluable tool ensuring that wherever you may be, you are always On the Case.
Halsbury's ™ Legal Terms
- Halsbury's™ Legal Terms provides Lexis®Library subscribers with on-the-go access to key points of law.
- Covering a wide range of legal topics, you can find the meaning of a legal term, the legislation where that term was defined and read the key cases about that definition. You can also find links to related terms.
- Whether it’s a question from a client about an unfamiliar area of law or you need to refresh your memory for that exam, Halsbury's™ Legal Terms ensures that you have the knowledge at your fingertips.
Academic Staff and Students
LexisLibrary Apps for Academic Staff and Students please follow these simple instructions to download our free LexisLibrary apps. Please note you can download either or both following the below instructions.
- Download the App onto your iPhone by clicking on the download buttons above or searching within the Apple App store for On the Case or Halsbury's™ Legal Terms.
- Once the App has loaded, open the app and click on the Academic link to access your login information
- Complete the registration form, an email will be sent to your university email (e.g. email@example.com) with login details. Please ensure to provide your academic email address only.
- Login into your university email account and retrieve your login details.
- Enter the login details provided into the App, slide the Remember me button to on.
- Start searching.
Alternatively please click here and complete the registration form to receive your login information and then follow step 1 and then step 5 above.