Helping you get more done each day.
Why don’t you try it today?
If you are a lawyer or work in a legal capacity, sign up for a free trial today and get full access to LexisPSL and LexisLibrary for a week*. Discover how LexisPSL can help you stay on top of the latest developments and find the answers you need fast. With direct links to LexisLibrary, access the UK’s most authoritative and comprehensive collection of annotated legislation, cases, forms, precedents and commentary from Butterworths and Tolley.
"We save a small fortune by reducing duplication, getting to information more quickly and most importantly freeing up earner time to earn fees."
Andrew Moore, Practice Manager
Request a Quote today and a sales person will contact you about your request.
* excludes LexisPSL Practice Compliance and Practice Management. See "Practice Compliance" tab below. If you're based in the US then we recommend you request a trial of Lexis Advance.
Spend less time looking for answers
- Access sensible commercial advice across our range of practice areas
- Trust our advice, written by experts with years of experience.
- Find out what new developments mean in practice
Back up your work with authority
- Access concise practice notes with links to easily go into depth around a piece of advice
- Move seamlessly to the underlying case law and legislation
- Access the most comprehensive legal library available, including related content from titles such as Halsbury’s or Butterworths
Ensure best practice
- Follow tools and checklists that explain the legal processes
- Reduce the risk of mistakes with time saving calculators
- Ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct
Speed up process intensive work.
- Our range of tools can help you make the most of your time.
- Access calculators, drafting notes, precedents, client ready material, checklists and flow-charts
Follow us on Twitter - Going the extra mile to let you have the latest information as it happens
More of the LexisPSL practice areas have started tweeting the news that you and your clients need to hear.
If your practice area hasn't started tweeting yet, we'll let you know when they do.
The LexisLibrary teams tweet daily on judgments, new legislation and comment objectively on legal developments as well as tweeting our pick of the cases from the Weekly and Monthly Reviews and summaries.
Find out more on our blogs:
- LexisNexis – The Future of Law blog:
The Future of Law blog has been set up by experts, for experts, providing you with the tools you need to succeed. We want to break through the media noise, the deluge of information and deliver articles on the developments that really matter – enabling you to stay one step ahead of your competition - http://blogs.lexisnexis.co.uk/futureoflaw
You can also find the Future of Law @LexisNexisUK.
- LexisNexis – The Business of Law blog:
This blog is the one for sole practitioners, independent lawyers and small law firms. It has been set up by experts, for experts. For lawyers to share knowledge with other lawyers about how to not just survive these more competitive times, but to thrive - http://businessoflaw.lexisnexis.co.uk
Please note that LexisPSL Practice Compliance and LexisPSL Practice Management are not included in this free trial. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form.