A Legal Practical Support Tool.
Why don’t you try it today?
If you are a lawyer or work in a legal capacity, sign up for a free trial today and get full access to LexisPSL and LexisLibrary for a week. Discover how LexisPSL can help you stay on top of the latest developments and find the answers you need fast. With direct links to LexisLibrary, access the UK’s most authoritative and comprehensive collection of annotated legislation, cases, forms, precedents and commentary from Butterworths and Tolley.
"We save a small fortune by reducing duplication, getting to information more quickly and most importantly freeing up earner time to earn fees."
Andrew Moore, Practice Manager
- Stay on top of the latest developments and find the answers you need fast.
- Save hours of drafting time with our document assembly tools - a set of questions to create a first draft legal agreement (LexisSmart Precedents).
- Access direct links to the underlying authority and the UK’s trusted legal sources: Halsbury’s,Butterworths, Tolley, the Green Book, All England Law Reports and more.
- Save valuable time with our automated tools
- Helps you comply with the mandatory outcomes in the new SRA Code of Conduct.
- Advise with confidence using the most authoritative source of UK legal materials on the market.
- Work more efficiently with simple and advanced online searching.
- Stay up-to-date by instantly knowing of any changes to UK legislation with the twice-daily ‘Stop Press’.
- Save time with instant cross-referencing between commentary, cases, legislation and other legal materials.
- Get all you need from one provider with integrated, deep research content in LexisLibrary combined with LexisPSL practical content: you only need to log in once and seamlessly link between both products quickly.
Follow us on Twitter - Going the extra mile to let you have the latest information as it happens
More of the LexisPSL practice areas have started tweeting the news that you and your clients need to hear.
If your practice area hasn't started tweeting yet, we'll let you know when they do.
The LexisLibrary teams tweet daily on judgments, new legislation and comment objectively on legal developments as well as tweeting our pick of the cases from the Weekly and Monthly Reviews and summaries.
Find out more on our blogs:
- LexisNexis – The Future of Law blog:
The Future of Law blog has been set up by experts, for experts, providing you with the tools you need to succeed. We want to break through the media noise, the deluge of information and deliver articles on the developments that really matter – enabling you to stay one step ahead of your competition - http://lexislegalintelligence.co.uk/intelligence/blawg/
You can also find the Future of Law @LexisNexisUK.
- LexisNexis – The Business of Law blog:
This blog is the one for sole practitioners, independent lawyers and small law firms. It has been set up by experts, for experts. For lawyers to share knowledge with other lawyers about how to not just survive these more competitive times, but to thrive - http://lexisweb.co.uk/blog/businessoflaw/