Lexis®PSL Practice Management
There’s more to running a law firm than being good at law. If you want to succeed in today’s tough legal landscape you have to manage your business effectively.
LexisPSL Practice Management is the essential online toolkit for firms, aimed at those people who run the business side of law firms. Clear, concise practice notes by leading experts spell out exactly what good management looks like. A huge bank of templates, checklists and examples mean you don’t have to reinvent the wheel and our email alerts keep you updated with what’s happening across the legal market.
- A large bank of practice notes written by industry experts who understand law firms and the business of law provide you with easy to read guidance. These notes tell you what you need to know and what you need to do in key areas of practice management.
- Over 230 separate electronic templates including plans, policies, forms, assessments, analysis tools, agreements, appraisals, decision trees and role profiles. Detailed drafting notes tell you why the templates look the way they do and how to complete them.
- Customisable daily or weekly news and analysis alerts keep you up to date with not just what is happening, but what you need to do about it.
- Step by step guidance to take you through more challenging processes such as creating a business development strategy or improving efficiency in your law firm.
- Financial calculation tools designed to help you to get a better understanding of the financial accounts and performance of your firm.
- Flowcharts and checklists to simplify complex tasks and processes.
- Pre-written, pre-scripted training presentations for training managers and staff on topics such as managing performance and conducting appraisals.
LexisPSL Practice Management includes practical tips and tools for law firms in key areas such as learning and development, Lexcel, business development, operational management, commercial agreements, Human Resources and health and safety.
LexisPSL Practice Management includes the following topics:
- Business development and marketing
- Commercial agreements
- Doing business abroad
- Financial strategy and management
- Health and safety
- Human resources
- Learning and development
- Lexcel and other standards
- Operational management
- Trainee solicitors