Stay ahead of the pack.
Employment law is a fast paced world and staying on top of all the latest legal developments is a time consuming job – add this to the time you spend carrying out research and tracking down the right precedents and you have really eaten into the precious hours in your working day.
With LexisPSL Employment you can find the answer you need in seconds – on a whole range of employment issues from unfair dismissal to corporate transactions.
Our easy to follow and concise practice notes will clearly guide you through the next steps on the legal problem in hand – with direct links to consolidated legislation, case law and key commentary sources like Harvey on Industrial Relations and Employment.
"We save a small fortune by reducing duplication, getting to information more quickly and most importantly freeing up fee earner time to earn fees."
Andrew Moore, Practice Manager, Wortley Byers
- Stay on top of the latest developments and find the answers you need fast.
- Concise Practice Notes set out key principles, supported by the underlying legal authority.
- LexisPSL Employment also contains a comprehensive collection of over 360 employment precedents with detailed drafting notes, and direct links through to cases, legislation and relevant commentary.
- Receive legal and market news in your inbox, with ‘so what’ analysis
- Save hours of drafting time with our ‘smart’ forms – updated, fillable, saveable, and emailable
- Access checklists and flow charts for quick reference
- With direct links to LexisLibrary, you can access the UK’s most authoritative and comprehensive collection of consolidated legislation, cases, forms, precedents and commentary
Follow us on Twitter - Going the extra mile to let you have the latest information as it happens: LexisPSL Employment - @LexisUK_Employ
The LexisLibrary teams tweet daily on judgments, new legislation and comment objectively on legal developments as well as tweeting our pick of the cases from the Weekly and Monthly Reviews and summaries.
In LexisPSL Employment we have an in house team with extensive experience, dedicated to producing content specifically for Employment lawyers. Their experience combined with hundreds of customer interviews has shaped this ultra-practical guidance on Employment issues.
In building this product we also commissioned leading solicitors and barristers to write for us. Their extensive Employment knowledge brings both legal expertise and practical guidance to our content. Our recognised contributors and authors, and expert Consulting Editorial Boards is comprised of many of the top performers in the Employment arena today. To learn more about our external contributors and Editorial Board click here.