A Legal Practical Support Tool.
LexisPSL Arbitration can help you stay on top of the latest legal and institutional developments in Arbitration, and find the answers you need to your legal and practical issues fast.
LexisPSL Arbitration provides a range of procedural guidance set out in topics which reflect needs both in understanding and practising arbitration. Practice Notes set out key principles, supported by the underlying authority, with examples of how these principles apply in practice.
Topics include: Arbitration under the Arbitration Act 1996, Institutional arbitration, International arbitration and Industry-specific arbitration.
"We save a small fortune by reducing duplication, getting to information more quickly and most importantly freeing up fee earner time to earn fees."
Andrew Moore, Practice Manager, Wortley Byers
- Stay on top of the latest developments and find the answers you need fast.
- Concise Practice Notes set out key principles, supported by the underlying legal authority.
- Related documents are highlighted to enable quick progression to other documents and with direct links to LexisLibrary, you can access the UK’s most authoritative and comprehensive collection of consolidated legislation, cases, forms, precedents and commentary from key textbooks and journals.
- Further reading links take you through to relevant material in LexisLibrary; the research is done for you.
- Checklists set out what to do and when in frequently used processes, so you can be assured of up to date accurate and fast information on your desktop
- Save hours of drafting time with our ‘smart’ forms – updated, fillable, saveable, and emailable
- Access direct links to the underlying authority and the UK’s trusted legal sources: Halsbury’s, Butterworths, All England Law Reports and more.
Follow us on Twitter - Going the extra mile to let you have the latest information as it happens
LexisPSL Arbitration - @lexisuk_Arb
The Arbitration team tweets daily on judgments, awards, developments at leading institutions and comments objectively on issues relevant to the arbitration community.
Follow our blog – Up to date discussion on the latest in Arbitration
In Lexis PSL Arbitration we have an in house team with extensive Arbitration experience, dedicated to producing content specifically for Arbitration practitioners and arbitrators. Their experience combined with hundreds of customer interviews have shaped this ultra-practical guidance on arbitration issues.
In building this product we also commissioned many experienced lawyers and arbitrators to write for us, often collaborating together to bring the benefit of both legal and commercial experience to our guidance. Our recognised contributors and authors, and expert Consulting Editorial Boards are comprised of many of the top performers in the Arbitration arena today. To learn more about our external contributors and Editorial Board click here.