What’s new in LexisLibrary
Stair Memorial Encyclopaedia – Publication of Mediation 2nd Reissue by Professor Bryan Clark, Law School, University of Strathclyde.
The title has been fully revised to reﬂect, in particular, changes brought about to mediation under rules of court by virtue of the Court Reform Act 2014 and the Act of Sederunt (Simple Procedure) 2016, the implementation of the ADR Directive by the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015, and to consider recent case law.
Mediation is a dynamic and evolving field and with the title having been fully updated it provides an ongoing essential resource.
Tristram and Coote's Probate Practice – Publication of The Second Supplement 31st Edition
Tristram and Coote's Probate Practice is the definitive work on probate and is extensively referred to by the Probate Registries. This new fully updated version contains up to date, expert guidance on all aspects of probate procedure.
- Updates of the commentary to include any changes to existing legislation and to include relevant new legislation
- Recent amendments to the Non-Contentious Probate Rules 1987
- Update to Inheritance Tax content to include the revised "Deemed Domicile" rules, the revision of the Inheritance Account IHT400 and the change in interest rate on unpaid Inheritance Tax
- Procedural changes affecting probate claims resulting from the creation of the Business and Property Courts and the Property, Trusts and Probate List
- Considering the impact of the Law Commission Consultation Paper No 231 entitled "Making a Will"
Link to the content >>
Family Law journal July 2018 - The July issue of Family Law journal is now on LexisLibrary
New articles include:
- ‘Care crisis: FDAC’ Sir James Munby
- ‘Applying for exceptional case funding’ Katy Watts and Rosemary Hunter
- ‘Private family law reform’ Lady Hale
- ‘What is family law? – securing social justice for children and young people’ Sir James Munby
- ‘Care Crisis Review’ Sir Andrew McFarlane
- ‘Financial remedy update: Summer 2018’ Grant Howell, Martin Loxley and Andrew Newbury
- ‘Local authority update: Summer 2018: adoptive placements and withdrawal of proceedings’ Emma Kendall
- ‘Practice Guidance: Standard children and other orders’ Sir James Munby
- ‘Draft revised Practice Direction 27A – Family Proceedings: Court Bundles (Universal Practice to be applied in the High Court and Family Court)’
We have 5 new webinars for August
Our customers' success is powered through improvement of our products and services, developed in collaboration with the legal community. We want to hear how you work today, discuss ideas for making your job easier and test the concepts that bring these ideas to life. Let’s get started.
Visit previous LexisLibrary What’s new update here.