LexisNexis offer a full range of practical materials designed for online and grouped together by topic to mirror the way you work
- LexisPSL Restructuring & Insolvency provides a range of substantive guidance set out in topics which reflect your thought process. Practice Notes set out key principles, supported by the underlying authority, with examples of how these principles apply in practice. Related documents are highlighted to enable quick progression to other documents and further reading links take you through to relevant material in LexisLibrary; the research is done for you.
Corporate insolvency processes, Insolvency Trading issues, Restructuring, Cross Border and Insolvency Litigation.
- Access flowcharts, checklists, and useful calculator with LexisPSL Restructuring & Insolvency, including a Matrimonial Homes Calculator for Personal Insolvency Practitioners and lawyers.
- Work across borders with international comparison tables.
- Make sure your documents are citing the most relevant, up to date law with LexisDraft.
- Find facts on people, company and industry quickly with Nexis News & Business.